As professionals in the industrial/organizational (I/O) field, we may have companies as our customers but employees are our business. They represent us to customers, they make our products, they fix our problems, and they bring us new ideas. Very few companies would succeed if it were not for their employees. The key is finding the right employees. We need to attract and select the right people and then work hard to keep and develop them. The job is never done!
Consider the industrial/organizational (I/O) perspective and address the following questions:
- You need to conduct a job analysis for a phlebotomist. Which techniques would you use to accomplish this and why?
- Employee-referral programs can be an effective method of increasing your candidate pool. What are the advantages and disadvantages to an employee-referral program?
- The employee selection process is filled with human interaction. What is the role of human judgment in selection decisions?
- You are training managers on how to work with employees with performance issues. What three suggestions would you give managers when it comes to goal setting and employee performance?
Your response should directly address each question, providing references and examples to support your points. You should use at least two scholarly sources, cited in APA format.
- Write your initial response in a minimum of 300–400 words. Apply APA standards to cite sources.
The post Finding and Developing the Right Employees first appeared on https://nursingessaytutor.com.
Finding and Developing the Right Employees was first posted on January 30, 2021 at 10:50 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com