Discussion Question 1-1
1. Complete the Learning Styles Inventory found at:
This is a free tool that you can take called the Learning Styles Inventory. Once you have obtain your results by answering the 20 questions, you will then answer the following questions: What is your personal learning style? How did your results compare to what you already knew about your personal learning style? How do you think your learning style affects your teaching style?
Discussion Question 1-2
2. How would Maslow’s hierarchy of needs affect a person’s readiness to learn? Include an example from your selected area of education (academic, staff, or patient). Support your response with literature.
Assignment Benchmark – Learning Styles
As faculty members, you have been asked to design a 4-hour Leadership Strategies course that would accommodate the learning styles for a selected 10 students. The students have all completed a learning style inventory in which three of the students are determined visual learners, four are kinesthetic learners, and the rest are auditory learners.
Note: The intended audience for the course can be either newly graduated nurses or experienced staff nurses as you choose.
Compose a 1,000-1,250-word paper which describes your plan to accommodate the learning styles of each student. This plan starts with defining course objectives; use the “A-B-C-D Method of Writing Objectives” resource as a guide.
The objectives should incorporate Bloom’s taxonomy, be written at the appropriate level for the audience, and include at least two learning domains (cognitive, psychomotor, and affective). Make sure to include the following:
- An outline of the course content and agenda that will be covered.
- Descriptions of the learning activities and the rationale for the learning activities selected
- Strategies to assess learning, based on the learner objectives
- Use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed resources less than 5 years old in addition to the course materials.
An abstract is required.
Refer to “Learning Styles Rubric,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
3 Assignments was first posted on July 15, 2019 at 9:44 am.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org