Clients condition: Hypothyroidism
Based on this clientâ€s condition (Hypothyroidism), conduct a literature search for two research articles that discuss various approaches to the treatment of this condition. Peer reviewed articles must address the standardized procedure or guidelines for this diagnosis. Incorporate the research findings into the decision-making for this clientâ€s treatment. In the paper, compare and contrast or address how treatment or the plan may have been different based on the research findings. The discussion on relating research to practice should be 1-2 pages and the total paper should be no longer than 10 pages. The research articles must be original research contributions (no review articles or meta-analysis) and must have been published within the last five years. Cover the criteria listed below within the body of the paper. The paper should be APA formatted and no longer than 10 pages. (not including references).
1. Reviews topic and explains rationale for its selection in the context of client care.
2. Evaluates key concepts related to the topic.
3. Describes multiple viewpoints if this is a controversial issue or one for which there are no clear guidelines.
4. Assesses the merit of evidence found on this topic i.e. soundness of research
5. Evaluates current EBM guidelines, if available. Or, recommends what these guidelines should be based on available research. Discuss the Standardized Procedure for this diagnosis.
6. Discusses how the evidence did impact/would impact practice. What should be done differently based on the knowledge gained?
7. Consider diversity, cultural, spiritual, and socioeconomic issues related to the topic.
8. Utilizes APA guidelines, cite references
9. Writing style at the graduate level
The post 3 W8 A appeared first on Assignment Hub.
3 W8 A was first posted on September 20, 2022 at 6:47 am.©2019 "Assignment Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org