- Formulate an organized, clearly worded, and succinct initial post that substantively covers all discussion paragraph points stated for your chosen topic. Because your initial post will be scored on the degree to which you meet these standards, there is no set minimum word requirement. However, there is a set maximum word requirement – confine your initial post to 500 words. Remember that we are all reading each other’s posts, and one that is succinctly written is more likely to be read and responded to, thus furthering our discussion on that topic.
- Include at least one graphic, video, or image that visually adds to some aspect of your post – as they say, pictures are worth 1000 words!
“In the Real World” Discussion Topics
You may choose your topic of discussion*, provided it is germane to the concepts covered in this module.
Construct an engaging 3-paragraph initial post that ties one or more of the module’s concepts to the real world. The paragraphs should address the following points:
· Paragraph 1: Outline a general definition and description of the physics concepts/topics you have chosen to discuss*, referencing this week’s readings on the topics, as appropriate. Include descriptive features (as applicable) about the physics concepts – dependent factors, relevant terminology, conventions, common units of measure, etc.
· Paragraph 2: Summarize one or more impacts of the physics concept(s) to aviation operations.
· Paragraph 3: You have two options for this paragraph:
1) Provide a real example, from an article or documented report (aircraft performance, incidents or accidents, for example), of the aviation impact of this physics concept.
2) Give us “your take” on the relevance and importance of this topic from your own perspective, by providing personal points of view or related experiences.
*Consider the following as good topic “starters” for discussion:
· What were your “Aha!” moments as you worked through the material?
· How does this module’s content relate to your professional career? Personal life?
· How does this module’s content relate to current events?
· Did you more deeply explore a topic only covered lightly in the course materials? What did you discover?
· What concepts (learning objectives) did you struggle with? What resources helped you overcome this hurdle?
NOTE: you may use one or more of the above (but not all) as primers to formulate your initial discussion post.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Formulate an organized, clearly worded, and succinct initial post that substantively covers all discussion paragraph points stated for your chosen topic. was first posted on July 15, 2019 at 9:05 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Formulate an organized, clearly worded, and succinct initial post that substantively covers all discussion paragraph points stated for your chosen topic. was first posted on July 15, 2019 at 9:08 am.