Application: Manager as a Leader
Consider the accomplishments of Jim Sinegal and Craig Jelinek at Costco Wholesale. In your opinion, what character and value traits led them to create and manage this successful company? What guiding principles have these CEOs used to successfully manage and expand this organization? What makes this organization different and successful?
Submit by Day 7 a 300- to 700-word paper which answers all of the following questions:
- How would you describe Craig Jelinek’s personality?
- What terminal and instrumental values are likely to be especially important to him as a manager?
- How would you describe Costco’s organizational culture?
- What role do you think Jim Sinegal and Craig Jelinek played in creating and maintaining Costco’s organizational culture?
- Which of your specific values will be evident in the way that you will manage? Why?Application Assignments must be in APA style and format.
|In addition to fully answering the assignment’s questions, each Assignment will be evaluated for clarity of writing, critical analysis of the issues, proper use of references to support the positions taken, and adherence to APA standards.|
How would you describe Craig Jelinek’s personality? was first posted on July 14, 2019 at 8:21 pm.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor.com". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org